On Feb 05, 2007, at 12:44, Stuart Brown wrote:
Sure as I can be, its appended above my <title>, so as I understand it my <xsl:output> def is causing it to appear. Trouble is I've tried many combos of <xsl:output> in line with my mark-up type and still the meta appears.

Okay, well another question then would be are you sure you want to remove it? If it is correct, then it's good practice.

Current def;

<xsl:output method="html" indent="yes" omit-xml-declaration="yes"
version="1.0" media-type="text/html" doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/ loose.dtd"/>

method=xml might be your friend there.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/