On 27-Nov-07, at 9:39 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've had a look at the webmail example and am not much the wiser.
Could someone have a look at my plugin and give me a big kick in
the right direction so I can make it use continuations please?

OK, so in AxKit continuations are designed for network access (or in some cases filesystem access, but basically async I/O), not for what some other web application servers call continuations (which is where a single page of code seems to work across multiple requests).

So I'm not sure you're even thinking about continuations right...

Matt.