On 29-Nov-07, at 4:55 AM, JD wrote:

Thus far I have the Net::Server and it returning xml.
What I haven't got is the continuation stuff. I can probably hack at
it and eventually get it to work, but I'd rather hack in the right
direction from the get go.

OK, so your best start at this is to create a stand-alone app using Danga::Socket first. This will give you some experience of how that framework works...

So create a subclass of Danga::Socket, instantiate your instance, and call Danga::Socket->EventLoop to run the event loop.

Get everything working that way, then we can talk about continuations.

Matt.