On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:12:55 -0700, fess wrote:

> I have a site that has been running AxKit 1.6.2 for some years now.
>
> I have 2 questions:
>
> 1.  Is there any documentation about the difference between the Axkit
> 1 and AxKit2?  Any how to upgrade, why to upgrade documents?

There isn't. I would suggest not upgrading to AxKit2 unless you feel a
need to do so right now, or a desire to experiment. It's not an easy
upgrade as there are enormous differences between the two.

I'll try and look at your other question another time - no time for me
to look into it right now.

Matt.