On a related DRM tip, I just thought I'd chip in with some comments my
wife made last night. We download podcasts from the BBC, and from
Virgin Radio (thanks Mr Cridland!), but obviously it is all talk
related, not full track music content.

My wife asked me "Are there any podcasts from XFM or something like
that, where they just play you the new cool tunes?"

and then she said the immortal words that no anti-DRM zealot ever
wants to hear...

"I wouldn't care if I could only listen to it once and it just blew up"

So there you go, you have to keep in mind that the people on this list
are not representative of the public in general, whether it is about
clicking web adverts, or avoiding DRM like the plague.

As a consumer my wife is savvy enough to understand the concept of DRM
- and she just doesn't *care* that it restricts her use and re-use of
downloaded material. She's just interested in downloading time-shifed
radio programmes with full music tracks in it, and being able to
listen to it once.