I need to make a confession ­ it appears that I uploaded a non-finished
version of the interview to blip ­ it contained a fade halfway through Peter
Brown’s interview ­ this was not intentional! I’ve now uploaded the correct
version and hope you can all forgive me :-)

http://blip.tv/file/339619/

Or download the MP3 directly from here

http://blip.tv/file/get/Matthewcashmore-backstagebbccoukPodcastDefectiveByDe
signProtest392.mp3