        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew
Cashmore
        Sent: 15 August 2007 10:42
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] From the front lines... Defective By Design
Protest

        I need to make a confession - it appears that I uploaded a non-finished
version of the interview to blip - it contained a fade halfway through Peter
Brown’s interview - this was not intentional! I’ve now uploaded the correct
version and hope you can all forgive me :-)

        http://blip.tv/file/339619/

        Or download the MP3 directly from here

http://blip.tv/file/get/Matthewcashmore-backstagebbccoukPodcastDefectiveByDesignProtest392.mp3