Brian Butterworth wrote:
Any chance you could get it to plug into the Windows Meda Center?  Not
having MHEG is a bit annoying.

I can't say because I don't have Windows Media Centre.  Although the
MHEG engine in Myth is a more-or-less independent library there is the
need for a "glue" module that does things like producing the screen
image in a form required by the Myth on-screen-display code and picking
up key/remote-control presses.  Does Windows Media Centre have support
for DSMCC?  If not you're going to have to add that first.

David.

P.S. I'm trying again as I originally sent this from a different email address and I don't think it got through the first time.