Hello,

The OnStream drive is *very* non-standard. We were able to make it work for
Linux, but it is pretty unlikely it will work on FreeBSD.

Everything that is known about making the OnStream drive work with Bacula on
Linux is in the manual, please read it. In addition, the default
bacula-sd.conf file has a sample OnStream Device definition, please look at
that as well since what you are using below has little resemblance.

Kern