Hi John!

Thanks for answer, sorry for long delay.
We do not use encryption and compression as well. We backup to filestorage.
The storage device is directly attached to the bacula-sd (director and sd
is on the same machine).
SD is on the same network (gigabit LAN) as the client.
How can I debug windows file daemon?

Thanks,

Andras