I think the issue is the number of files/directories on the file server I
want to backup. Bacula-fd cannot count them... but bacula-fd.exe daemon
does not use/does not want to use more resources
on the system. Can I ask bacula-fd somehow to use more resources to speed
up its operation? :)

Thanks,

Andras