Hello Heitor,

How much is very slow? i think on a 1 Gigabit/s connection around 100
Mbit/s is slow considering that the network test between sd and the client
gives 925.6 Mbit/s - 977.6 Mbtit/s result
(I used bacula to test it) The problem is that  when it comes to real
backup it drops to around 100 Mbit/s.
1. The windows 2019 server has the default Virus and Threat protection
settings no 3rd party virus scanner is deployed on the server. Can you
recommend what to check? How to exclude bacula-fd?
2. This would be a bigger project in our case but sure I will consider
this...
3. Well this is something I can take into account as well....

Thanks,

Andras