The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Gracious!  What a wonderfully affirming response.  Thank you, Susan.

I've often wondered how it is we determine which neighborhoods are
receptive.  I vaguely remember something about "prayers having an
effect within a two-block radius of Bahai homes."   I wondered how that was
determined, too.  I enjoyed praying, hoping  it's true.  For 18 months I've
lived just outside the perimeter of a youth correctional facility.  I've
prayed for those young men and the staff trying to help them.  It will be
interesting to arrive in the next world and learn whether my
presence/prayers really had any effect.

Kathryn

"Dedicate the precious days of your lives to the betterment of the world". ~
Bahá’u’lláh
"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know;
the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who
have sought and found how to serve."    ~ Albert Schweitzer

www.bahai.org