Sok obrolkeun sing pogot... ngarah rame!:))
Kabita... hayang maca buku na euy!
Nambahan info:

How can we understand the world in which we find ourselves? Over twenty years
ago Stephen Hawking wrote A Brief History of Time, about where the universe
came from, and where it is going. But that book left some important questions
unanswered. Why is there a universe - why is there something rather than
nothing? Why do we exist? Why are the laws of nature what they are? Did the
universe need a designer and creator? It was Einstein's dream to discover the
grand design of the universe, a single theory that explains everything.
Physicists in Einstein's day hadn't made enough progress in understanding the
forces of nature to make that hope realistic. In recent years the development
of M-theory, the top-down approach to cosmology, and new observations such as
those made by satellites like NASA's COBE and WMAP, have brought us closer than
ever to that single theory, and to being able to answer those deepest of
questions. And so Stephen and I set out to write a sequel to A Brief History of
Time to attempt to answer the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and
Everything. The result is The Grand Design, the product of our four-year
effort. In The Grand Design we explain why, according to quantum theory, the
cosmos does not have just a single existence, or history, but rather that every
possible history of the universe exists simultaneously. We question the
conventional concept of reality, posing instead a "model-dependent" theory of
reality. We discuss how the laws of our particular universe are extraordinarily
finely tuned so as to allow for our existence, and show why quantum theory
predicts the multiverse - the idea that ours is just one of many universes that
appeared spontaneously out of nothing, each with different laws of nature. And
we assess M-Theory, an explanation of the laws governing the multiverse, and
the only viable candidate for a complete "theory of everything."
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~len/books.html

Kirim email ke