Dear Markus and Peter,
   Perhaps I might belatedly add some additional information from a source
   I should have consulted when we discussed these
   works, Peter.  It is a bit confusing, and even expert music catalogers
   and bibliographers have been lead astray.
   Beginning in  the 16th century and for many centuries thereafter
   Leipzig hosted an Easter book fair.
   For each year a published catalog listed the new works and revised
   works, including music, which
   were available for purchase from dealers at the fair.
   The catalogs are a valuable bibliographical tool for matters such as
   ours.
   For nearly a century, from 1664 until 1759, the Leipzig firm of Johann
   Gross (and heirs) published them:
   //*Catalogus universalis, hoc est, designatio omnium librorum . . .
   vel novi vel emendatieres et auctiores prodierunt*\\

   Indicated below with <Gr plus year>.
   In catalogs from 1736, 1738 and 1743, the titles of eight works by
   Falckenhagen are listed, five with opus
   numbers:

   [Op. 1] Sonate [6] a Liuto solo . . . dedicate . . . Federica Sofia
   Villemina,Margravia di Brandenburgo.

   Opera prima. ..  fol. NA 1/4rnberg: Haffner.   <Gr 1743> RISM F71:
   copies at B-Bc, D-Rp, D-LEm, GBaLbm

   [Op. 2] Sei Partite a Liuto solo.  Opera seconda. fol. kosten 2 Th. NA
   1/4rnberg: Haffner. <Gr 1743>

   RISM F72: copies at B-Bc, DaBds, GB-Lbm

   [Op. 3] Sei Concerti a Liuto, Traverso [A^2] OboA<< [A^2] Violino &
   Violoncello . . . Opera terza.

   NA 1/4rnberg: Haffner.  <Gr 1743> RISM F73a-a>supplement F72a: plate
   no. I: copy of lute part

   only at PL-Wu.

   [Op. 4] [Sei] Concerti a Liuto, Traverso [A^2] OboA<< & Violoncello . .
   . Opera quarta. NA 1/4rnberg: Haffner.

   <Gr 1743> No copy known to survive. But we now know it existed at one
   time, and maybe . . .

   [Op. 5] [Sei] Sonatine da Camera a Liuto solo.  Opera quinta. NA
   1/4rnberg: Haffner.

   <Gr 1743> No copy known to survive.

   [Op. nuova] [Sei] Concerti a Liuto, Traverso OboA<< A^2 Violino
   &Violoncello . . . Opera nvova dedicati a

   Sua Altezza Serenissima . . . Ernesto Avgvsto, Duca di Sassonia, . . .
   Duca regnante du Sassonia-Weimar.

   NA 1/4rnberg:Haffner.

   <Gr deest>; RISM F73, plate no. III (ca. 1743): unique copy from
   DaWRtl, now at

   DaWRz  (RISM mistakenly cites a copy at PL-Wu; that print is not the
   same.  It=Opera terza,

   above).  This copy from the private Thurn und Taxis Hofbibliothek,
   Regensberg

   The card catalogue at WRz gives the full title and the cataloger cites
   cross references including a

   "Uniform Title: Trios, Lt Ob Vc, Op. 4."

   This croass reference seems to be the reason some modern editions
   (including our Joachim's Gesamptausgabe)

   cite this print as Op. 4 (Opera IV), although no where in the print
   itself is it so designated.

   It remains improbable that a copy of Opera quarta was available for
   comparison.

   That is, "Op. 4" seems to be a music cataloger's addition.

   The plate number (III) is also sometimes mistaken as an opus
   number,e.g. RISM F73

   (above) and New Grove which give "Op. 3."

   The g minor concerto (No. 5) is rehearsed on You Tube by

   John Schneiderman, "An Evening with Wilhelmine"  (Sofia Wilhelmine of
   Brandenburg,

   Fredrickthe Great's sister and Falckenhagen's first patroness.)  The
   "opera nuova" concertos are

   sometimes called flute concerti in modern scores and CDs.

   The other works are [Sei] Sonate di Liuto solo <Gr 1736>;
   La premier douzaine des Menuets pour le Lut <Gr 1738>;
   Sonate del Liuto solo (Vienna) <Gr  1748>
   Not listed is Erstes Dutzend . . . Geistlicher-GesACURnge (Haffner pl.
   no. XXII, 1746).
   RISM F 74.  Copies at B-Bc, GB-Lbl and (not listed in RISM) US-Wc.
   Arthur