I would like to offer assistance by adding todo support to the opensync
plugin.  I would like to sync my bb todos with other opensync plugins so I
am personally motivated.

I'm already looking at the code, and have an idea where to begin, but if
anyone give me a high level overview of the things that need to be
added/changed (so I don't spend too long going in the wrong direction) I
would appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Paul Eden

"...and a little looking out for the other guy too."
- Mr. Smith