On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:27:18PM -0700, Paul Eden wrote:
> Thanks!  This will help a lot.

Hi Paul,

I noticed that while we have calendar builder support, it is lacking
in btool, and in testing there are some bugs I've come across today.

This is just a heads-up, in case you're working on Tasks Builder support
and using Calendar as a guide, to do a CVS update every so often
as I'm working on fixing Calendar today.

- Chris