Reset Reboot wrote:
> I've been trying the opensync plugin for syncing Evolution's Calendar
> and Contacts with my BlackBerry 8700g. Evo's plugin commit changes, and
> barry seems to send the changes, but then, the program freezes and my
> harddisk starts working intensively (I can't nearly move the mouse).
>
> I've been looking around the list, but I've not found anything on this.
> The freeze happens with 0.12 and with latest CVS checkout (from today).

Hi Reset,

It sounds to me like it is running out of memory, and starting to chew into
swap space.

You could check for this by using 'top' and typing the letter 'M' to
switch it to memory sorting.  Watch to see what app uses the most memory
while you're syncing.

How many contacts are you working with?

Also, which distro are you using, and (to be complete) which version
of opensync?  (I'm assuming 0.22)  Did you compile opensync yourself,
or are you using a binary package for your distro?

- Chris