Is there any way to tell BBDB to ignore specific from addresses?
There are a bunch of auto-reply programs (e.g., from a bug-report or
orders system) that persist in sending me email that purports to be
from me (in terms of the name string), but with their email address.
I'd like BBDB to stop trying to change my email address when that
happens :-)