Robert,

Works for me! Many thanks.

And now, a plea to backport the VM & gnus enhancements to MH-E. Please.
;-)

--- Vladimir

Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014

    rf> MHE code has not been tested by me nor it got the
    rf> enhancements (bbdb-update-records) found in the other MUAs
    rf> (vm, gnus), since I did not use it personally ;c)

    rf> Could you try the patch below?  (Save this mail in the
    rf> bbdb/lisp dir and do a "patch < MAILFILE", remove the
    rf> bbdb.elc and reload bbdb.el)

    rf> Robert