Sarir Khamsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I would like to create a mail alias for multiple recipients, that is,
> a single mail alias would be a simple mailing list. I have been unable
> to figure out how to do this with BBDB (2.34) or Gnus (5.10.3). Any
> suggestions? Is the only way to do it with my ~/.mailrc file? Thanks.

No.  Assume you have two records in your BBDB, A and B.  For both,
use C-o to create a new field called 'mail-alias' and use "foo" as
the field value.  Now, when you compose your next message, use
foo TAB to expand this to "A, B".

I wonder where this is documented, though.

Alex.
--
http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/
There is no substitute for experience.