Sarir Khamsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I would like to create a mail alias for multiple recipients, that
> is, a single mail alias would be a simple mailing list. I have been
> unable to figure out how to do this with BBDB (2.34) or Gnus
> (5.10.3). Any suggestions? Is the only way to do it with my
> ~/.mailrc file?

Doesn't the BBDB mail-alias field work for you?  I type the name of
the alias in the To: header and press M-Tab to have it expanded.  All
of this is in the *info* page.

Jon
--
  But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for
  yourselves this day whom you will serve . . . But as for me and my