On March 3, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> I think a lot of people want this and no one has gotten around to it.
>
> Adding net-old which is checked when asking 'do we know this addr',
> but not used for completion, as you suggest, would be great.

Actually, it has been done as an add-on rather than as part of the
core BBDB code. Check the mail archives for bbdb-expire to see the
discussion, and grab Nix's code here: http://www.esperi.demon.co.uk/nix/

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"There should be an IRC channel somewhere that just has someone leaning on the