On Thursday, March 4, 2004 at 07:51:46, Patrick Campbell-Preston wrote:
[...]
> Any ideas?  Maybe I should try doing something in the
> bbdb-notice-hook instead...
>
> RobF said
>
> > I use a hook to ignore all but my inboxes for annotation
>
> Can we see it?

Sure

Or grab the more recent http://www.robf.de/Hacking/elisp/bbdb-rf.el
which works with the head of CVS.  There are two functions
rf-bbdb/vm-ignore-old-folders and rf-bbdb/vm-ignore-old-addresses
targeting bbdb/mail-auto-create-p and bbdb-always-add-addresses, i.e.
adding new records or adding new nets to existing records ...

BBDB definitely has to many screws just accessible to elisp-hackers.

Bye
Robert