On March 3, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Maybe we need a ignore regexp or something?  (of course there could be
> one and I'm just ignorant).

You could try setting up a hook in bbdb-canonicalize-net-hook that
reduces your correspondent's email down to whatever you've already got
stored in BBDB. This is pretty much the intention of this feature.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"Life sucks. Get a helmet."
 - Denis Leary, as quoted by Susan Witterick on "It never rains, it POURS."