Hi,

I think about moving the BBDB repository from CVS to BZR and
host it on https://launchpad.net instead of sourceforge.net.

Actually, I use BZR internally already for BBDB and do a
somewhat painful syncing with CVS ...

But I have the feeling that there are several or even many
people on the list which still use CVS to get up to date and
I do not intend to make it painfully for you, but I intend
to remove write access for all developers except me, as this
would require just one way syncing which is much easier.

So what do the other developers with CVS write access think
about this?

Cheers,
Robert.