Robert Widhopf-Fenk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> What program does the sending?

I don't really know.  This is one instance when I just use the GUI
stuff.  I open up a gnome file-browser thingy, right click on the .vcf
file, and choose "Send" or "Send to ..." or whatever it is, and then
select bluetooth to my phone in the menu that pops up.  All this is
under ubuntu (gutsy).

BTW, I moved to the church of Emacs in the early 1990s after 7 or 8
years in the church of vi (SunOS).  At the time I was more deeply
versed in the secrets of vi than anyone I have ever known personally
(my fingers did fly in vi), but I never looked back.  In my view all
those folks who think vi is superior are just unenlightened (though
I'm sure that the vim reincarnation does many things that the old
testament vi that I worshipped couldn't do).