Hi Robert!

Robert> It is easier for all developers to use better tools.

If there is no release for longer time, I'm definitely more inclined to
pull (being familiar with distributed rcs) from bzr repo than using CVS.

Robert> Gosh, everyone is moving away :-/

Not at all...After migrating from vim to emacs, I finally settled on
Gnus (using pine, kmail, mutt, evolution, claws-mail in the past) and
BBDB is great companion to both of them :-D

Pls. keep up the good work with BBDB ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D