On 10 Oct 2006, at 10:13 , Maarten Sneep wrote:
On 10-okt-2006, at 8:20, Google Kreme wrote:
I don't see a fast way of doing this, so I've considered putting (unnecessary) <div>'s around each chapter.

Is this the type of thing that would be at all useful to anyone else? Enough to warrant a feature request? Or should I just div up the page?

I think anything that can be done automagically by BBEdit, should be done by BBEdit. Others have suggested that the <div>'s present logical markup, so they aren't totally useless.

Yeah, I like the idea of <div class="section">

(Note: this could also apply to LaTeX files where you would want to fold a \Section, though I've not looked at LaTeX files in 8.5x yet, so it may be there)

LaTeX in 8.5 doesn't fold at all (feature request already submitted).

That is disappointing, though I can see that folding LaTeX is going to be a bear.

--
"Remember -- that which does not kill us can only make us stronger."
"And that which *does* kill us leaves us *dead*!"