Dear Michelle,

As far as puting the right preps in the broadcasters at the right times,
ordinarily I reccommend using all the ones in the packages (Upper well
package in upper well, lower well package in lower well) all the time. They
work best as the entire complex. As for weed or insect reagents these can
be another matter, but probably can also be left in continuously. Right now
I do have my lower well reagents removed from my broadcasters here because
I'm trying to get it to stop raining. We are getting too much rain. That's
the only reason I take them out, except to put a new set in once or twice a
year. We seems to need different potencies pretty much each year. But
definitely the reagents work best when they are all used together. You can
think of the them as analogous to parts of the body. 500--central nervous
system, 501--senses, 502--kidneys, 503--intestines, 504--heart and blood
vessels, 505--skeleton, 506--liver, 507--metabolism, 508--skin and hair. If
any one is missing the organism is in trouble.

Best,
Hugh

Visit our website at: www.unionag.org