James Hedley wrote:

Things never have any value within themselves it is only the value which we as people put on them.

Very true. 'Magic' is The value that we put on the practice of something that as yet we do not understand. We could without shame or digression also call the value 'Voodoo'. For the vast majority, Energy Transference is Magic / Voodoo. A classic example of ET that I have experience of is seeing a 'witch doctor' naked to the waist (and therefore no garments to hide stuff in) and in front of a large audience put a cat in a wooden box at 9am on a burning hot day, nail the lid down and leave the box in the sun until 3pm. Behold, when the box was opened - no cat and no evidence a cat had ever been in the box. THAT is voodoo. I have seen grown men cringe and become ill at the very idea of someone pushing pins in something containing their nail clippings, let alone actually having it done. THAT is voodoo. Likewise the transition of a person from one end of an island to another in next to no time flat to order to save the life of a child - THAT also is voodoo. Or Magic.

Goodonya James

roger