Hi!

My name is Shlomi Fish and I am a co-developer of the WWW::Form module:

http://search.cpan.org/~bschmau/WWW-Form-1.13/

Benjamin Schmaus (WWW::Form's main developer) and I decided it would be a
good idea for the module or an extension of it to provide common form
controls like a country list or a U.S. states list.

To do so we need a module that returns a country list. Ideally what we
would like is for it to return a refernece to a hash of country codes (US,
IL, UK, RU, etc.) that each map to a contry name (United States, Israel,
United Kingdom, Russia). Or alternatively, a similar interface with
similar capabilites.

We enumberated our needs here:

http://benschmaus.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/WwwFormCountryList

So, is there a good module for doing that on CPAN that is also actively
maintained and updated?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are banished! You are banished! You are banished!

Hey? I'm just kidding!