THANK YOU, Dino and the others who have responded to my pleas!! We are 'inching' towards our goal of $3,000, but we are not there yet, so your donations are a BIG help not only in helping us hit our target, but also in helping to fight Malignant Histiocytosis in Berners. We still have almost two days to reach our goal. If you haven't made a donation yet, there is still time to enter the drawing and to help Berners. What more could you want? Here is the website:
http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/CHF/

Be sure to send a message telling me how much you are donating and how you want me to distribute your tickets into the envelopes for the drawing. I know that we will make our goal, but it will take all of us to make it happen!!

Joye Neff and Winston (so happy that the snow is coming down, that he wants to lie and let it cover him) (Samantha and Ben - both have short hair so they are happy to do their business and hurry back into the warm house)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA