Hi Pat,

What day are you drawing the winning ticket (I should say MY winning
ticket!)?
** Well, I think that you'd have a lot of people who could say the same thing - they all want their ticket to be the winning one and who can blame them when you see the lovely paintings that Willem did for our fundraiser!! The drawing will be on Thanksgiving Day (probably late in the day since I'm having ten people for Thanksgiving Dinner!!!)

How much time to I have to tell you how much additional money I'll be
sending?
** As long as you tell me before I do the drawing, I can put your tickets into the envelopes. Be sure to tell me how much you are sending and how you'd like me to distribute your tickets for the drawing.

It's really down to the wire now - so you procrastinators can't hold off much longer!!! Here is the web site so you can see the beautiful Berner paintings and see the instructions for sending in those 'last minute checks' to me:
http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/CHF/
Thanks to Karen Pickel for creating such a wonderful website for our fundraiser!!

Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA