Can you tell us how close to the goal we are?
* I can tell you that we have hit our goal......but I won't tell the final amount that we have raised until I announce the winners late on Thanksgiving Day. ;-D THANK YOU ALL!!! And, YES, the real winners are the Berners and their families who will someday be spared the heartbreak of Malignant Histiocytosis. Your contributions are certainly a step in the right direction....let's keep going down that path.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
Joye Neff and Winston (Samantha and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA