Karen --

Take a look at the no-pull harness shown here:
http://www.petsmart.com/dog/shopping/collars%5F%5Fleashes%5F%5F%5Fid%5Ftags/harnesses%5Fand%5Fmuzzles/products/product%5F11833.shtml.

We used a very similar one on 2 of our dogs who pulled terribly - a 65 lb
husky-x and a 95 lb intact BMD boy. Works well - does not inflict pain, but
rather causes discomfort under the arms ONLY when the dog pulls. Worked
great for us - after a few weeks we could put it away and had well behaved
dogs on leash!

Liz Steinweg & The Crew
Blue Moon's Baloo Berry Torte "Balou" (11/06/1995)
Bobby Sox (husky-x 10/31/1993)
Rio & Sahara (the "Rat Cats")
and in loving memory of my 1st BMD - Toby (6/29/97 - 6/30/00 lost to MH)
Colorado Springs CO

http://www.ccrtiming.com/personal/personal.htm