Dear Berner -l.
After trying to switch to the Yahoo site, I gave up. They insist on credit card numbers, etc., etc., etc. Way too much private information, more than I give out , to just any one.
If this is the only alternative, to receive berner-l, I must unsubscribe.
I really have enjoyed being a subscriber, and will miss the daily messages.

Shirley Bartmess [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. If there is anyone who has a dog born in Arizona, March 11, 1996, would you please contact me? My Chrissie would like to hear about where her brothers and sisters are, and how they are doing.