Not a typo. Read the simple docs. Type abc then press bullet and you'll see
_abc_, so the __ is just the case where the command name is empty.

I've looked at Dropbox and it seems to be a little more trouble than it is
worth.

Note that with jfomurl you can easily get a file from any web site. And
with tar you can get a folder just as easily as a file. The remaining
problem is the upload for sharing with others. The upload is easy, but what
is required is a site that runs a server that allows http post requests
that manage upload of files. A JHS server could serve this purpose. For
now, I am leaving these as reader exercises and will focus on trying to get
J into the app store.