This is an interesting discussion. For me the most critical requirement is to
have an annotation application that uses ink. I need to be able to jot down
margin notes by hand rather than typing on a window. Then the integration of
this pdf previewer/annotator and bibdesk would be great. Some method such as
the one used by, for example, Papers where the pdf file can be read within
Papers would be good.

==Tamer