Can you give some details about the dieing process of the animals?  That would
help.

Have a great day!!!

Andy

The biggest mistake people make in life is not making a living at doing what
they most enjoy.
- Malcolm S. Forbes (1919-1990)

        Notice: This email message and any attachments are confidential,
intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is
privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately reply to the sender and delete the message from
your email system. Thank you.