I understand that cydectin is not recommended if they are pregnant. Also I
understand that cydectin is the last resource after other dewormers proved not
to be effective.  For sure the new animals bring to much worms or new worms
that the other animals were not exposed in so much quantity.  A good idea would
be to check with they former owner to see what dewormer they were using and how
frequently they used and that would give an idea if the worm would be resistant
to that dewormer, in that case you would need to use a different type.

Have a great day!!!

Andy

The biggest mistake people make in life is not making a living at doing what
they most enjoy.
- Malcolm S. Forbes (1919-1990)

        Notice: This email message and any attachments are confidential,
intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is
privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately reply to the sender and delete the message from
your email system. Thank you.