  From: Betsy Whitney
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Cleaning my Oven?

  Aloha Claudia,
  If it's not too cold to open the windows, I'd turn on some fans and
  open up your house. Also, just for future reference, did you know
  that they make oven liners to protect from these kind of things? They
  are basically a very thin aluminum tray with short sides that go in
  the bottom of your oven. When a spill occurs, you can just pull it
  out and either clean it or throw it away. They are very inexpensive.
  Personally, I rarely cook anything that might bubble over without
  putting a cookie sheet under it. I have a self-cleaning oven, but I
  don't like to run the cleaning cycle.
  Good luck,
  Betsy