  From: Victor
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 3:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Cleaning my Oven?

  Hi Claudia,

  If you've got any dollar stores near you, you can find them there in single
  or multi-packs for only a dollar.

  Don't go to Wal-Mart or any other place like that as those will often be
  more expensive for something you may end up throwing out after every spill.

  The dollar store is the way to go.

  By the way, they look like over grown cookie sheets, with raised sides, and
  they just fit on the bottom of the oven, in between the burners or heating
  elements, so it doesn't interfere with the heat of the element.

  Victor
  Co-moderator
  Blind Movie Buffs List
  Guidedogs List