  From: Betsy Whitney
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Cleaning my Oven?

  Claudia,
  I've seen them at our local grocery store, at Longs drugstore,
  Walmart... lots of places. They usually come two or three to a package.

e-haven-subscribe%40googlegroups.com>our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com

makinghouseworkeasier-subscribe%40googlegroups.com>makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com