What is the best way to clean up a skunk spray and can clothing be cleaned? I
just got a call from my daughter her husband got sprayed this morning taking
out the trash. The skunk was along side of his porch, this is in the middle of
town. Anyway he changed his clothes but had to go to work with his new
fragrance. He works in a factory that has a very strict point system. If you
are late, call off you get some points and ten points in a year you are fired.
Anyway my daughter is very upset  with the odor in her home.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com