From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Dan Rossi
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:48 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] home owner insurance

Jennifer,

Is money a motivator for your husband? I believe you have a mortgage on
your home. Mortgage companies won't allow you to go without insurance.
Thus, if you can't get your own insurance, the mortgage company will sell
you insurance and you won't be happy with how much they will charge you
either. So, you are either going to have to spend some money on repairs,
or you are going to spend money on very expensive insurance. Sorry to be
a downer.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi