Yesterday we pick up the correct light bulb for the front porch.  I believe
it was 40 watts as was suggested by the service a tenant.  Came home and
swamp them out.  Turned the switch on and the light came on.  This puzzled
me as the censor should have known it was light out so the light shouldn't
have came on.  So we turned the switch off and turned it back on when it got
dark.  When my wife gets up it will be light and I'll have her check it to
see if the light went off on it's own as it should have. I hope the censor
didn't go bad.  I can't see both the bulb and the censor going bad at the
same time. So I'm perplexed at the moment.