On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 6:58:53 PM UTC-7 fw...@igalia.com wrote:

> On 07/07/2022 22:17, Mason Freed wrote:
>

> Is this feature fully tested by web-platform-tests
> <https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/main/docs/testing/web_platform_tests.md>
> ? Yes
>
> H Mason,
>
> Do you have any patch pending to update wpt/interfaces/html.idl?

Thanks for the question. My understanding of html.idl (see the top of the
file) is that it gets autogenerated based on landed specs. And I would have
thought that since the spec now contains `beforeinput` in this section
<https://html.spec.whatwg.org/#idl-definitions>, that would be enough.
However, since that landed about a month ago, seems like not. Let me know
if you know the proper way to kick webref <https://github.com/w3c/webref>
to do this, and I'm happy to do it.

Thanks,
Mason