Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:08:43 -0800
From: "Scott & Charlotte Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "UUC Digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: more snow tires

Green Diamond?  I thought they sold almonds.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:52:05 -0500
From: "Bob Van Epps" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Bmw-Digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Com \(E-mail\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "Club-Race List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Com \(E-mail\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FS: 225/45/15 Hoosiers - Sold

I had 4 sets of these available with minor use. All sold, Thanks
Bob Van Epps
Van Epps Motorsports
954-741-0990
954-572-3766 Fax