Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:05:56 -0400
From: "David A. Leonard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: E30Lowering/ Camber question

Hi all,

My 91 e30 ragtop is exhibiting inner front tire scalloping and wear.  I had
replaced the stock springs with M-3 stock springs, lowering the car 1.5" or
maybe 2".   Does anyone know if this affects toe in as well as camber..I
didn't think it would..but..I have about 15k miles on the rig since the
drop job, (alignment scheduled for Tuesday) .

Any insight would be appreciated..it seems like the tires are indicating
that it needs more toe.  The tires have large scallops, looking like what
the front end of a 4 x 4 truck gets if you don't rotate enough.

Thanks, David Leonard